Thursday, April 06, 2006

Trivia


“Don’t sweat the small stuff(s)”, quoted somebody, and yes I did agree.

But once the term ‘stuff’ turns to a matter of ‘weight’-body weight, to be more specific -, I turn out to be awfully sensitive! To be honest, I confess that I hate those silly-dorky-stupid bunches of female magazines which are proudly campaigning the art of the perfect body form. Please do avoid to judge people only based on their body proportion and how well they conceal their face by chunky make up, it is mere irritating >_<.


During exams period, adrenaline really gave importance to fully control our actions. My fatal problem is my adrenaline couldn’t stand to devour greasy supper endlessly every night. In committing that ‘crime’, I always tell myself that I ought to study hard, and thus badly need massive energy to support those hefty schoolworks.
I think I might end up ballooning at the very end. No more repent is allowed.


P.S.
Does NTU have an exact weight? I found too many variances (or standard deviation?) in every weight I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some people have the switch inside their ear, they cant study without mp3 player... in your case, the switch of your brain is inside your stomach, it will be turned on when it's full... but of course, it will be turned off eventually... then just put more food on it... hehehehe... :P peace... :D