Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ode To The Killing Field

Certain are my steps, with my courage burning wild
Though the flashlight of hell, emerges madly
Precise are my sight, through my passion keeping cry
Death is within my whole cell, casts crazily

Kill oh Kill
I said, killing me softly
Kiss ah Kiss (nani? Kuchizuke? O_o)
You said, kiss me deadly

Do you realize we’re dreaming in treachery? (Oh beholder of deceitfulness)
*We, marching desperately through the killing field
Time goes everlastingly, swaying for eternity
Together, chanting the ode of the killing field
Miseries approach eventually, sinners shout gloomily

Conceiting darkness, accomplishes desolated heart
Inside the torturing chamber, wishes to freeze the time
Blows the lethal breeze, in where the devil can comprehend
Within the boiled cell-brain, laments do come late

*We, igniting the light against neverending foolishness
Now and then, will incite over the flaming humankind
Together, burying in miserable stupidity, alas!
‘If only I can get one more chance’, said victims who blind

Sing oh Sing
I howl divine exclamation again and again
Wink oh Wink (wink? O_o)
You recite the silent prayers always and always

Do you believe we’ll end shortly after? (Oh confession of the graveyard)

*We, marching desperately through the killing field
Time goes everlastingly, swaying for eternity
Together, chanting the ode of the killing field
Misery approaches eventually, sinners shout gloomily

Oh.. Ode to the killing field
Oh.. March to the killing field


P.S.

This is not-more-than-20-minutes lyrics written (and NOT STUDYING ACCOUNTING X(... FOOL!!). Nonetheless this lyrics express my feeling ;_;.
Please please please, do cross your finger on me, in preparing for the ultimate battle, the final massacre, the fiercest war against AA102 : Cost Management T_T, only on Friday.

1 comment:

Apret said...

Killing Field = Exam Hall

Ini gambaran suasana exam... Huahaha XD(kok malah ketawa?), iya deh panik... ARRGHHHH EXAAAAAAMMM AKUNTIIINGGG X0...