Sunday, April 23, 2006


OH MY GACKT!

Recently, I often dreamt about any uncanny things. In the first and foremost dream, it felt like I had an alter ego who supposed to jeopardize people around me. At the very end, my alter ego killed some people periodically, and i ended up being the most wanted serial killer in the entire Singapore *sweatdrop*. The so called "catch me if you can" scene had been very thrilling and exciting over the whole dream. It seems that the other side of me had intrigued my true self for somewhat reasons -_-".

The second and the most worst dream portrayed the first day of my internship, whereby i came up very late to the office, and they had mistaken me as a cleaning service officer! Instead of firing me, the HR manager changed my department and job responsibility to the Cleaning Service department as a sanction. You know what, at the end of my dream, i was cleaning and brushing the dirtiest restroom within the building T_T.

In the last dream, it seemed like i was hanging around Orchard road (if i wasn't mistaken), and thus recognized somebody pass me by. Then I was surprisingly screamed, "Gakuto samaaaaaaa" -_-".

Yes, it was Gackt, the ex-vocalist of Malice Mizer. I shamelessly asked him to sign my shirt, and we ended up hanging out together. However, he supposed to runaway somewhere since lots of his female fans were chasing after him abruptly -_-".

These was the silliest dream i've ever had. Naturally it was unavoidable ever since i watched so many PV of Gackt and Malice Mizer before sleeping -_-".

2 comments:

XIV said...

That first dream sounds a liiittle similar to that manga you told me to read.. (Yaoi creepfest FTW)

Apret said...

iya nih, pas cerita ama Ibu malah dimarahin. "Kamu sih sering baca cerita aneh2..." What the O_o

Btw itu bukan Yaoiii... Itu manga drama yg sedikit ada bumbu shonen ai nya. Bagus banget yah? Nangis bombay tiap kali baca T_T