Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Her Other Personalities

For God's sake...

I am just a classy old-fashioned office lady; working with numbers and financial reports and prospects and statistics -in the University. I thought I am pretty conservative and smart enough on not doing stupid things.

The Culprit -could it be, my evil twin???

But these past 2 weeks, a couple of friends reported that they saw a f-ugly girl cosplaying in the Anime Festival Asia'08; with pink overload who is exactly a carbon-copy of me! I am thinking, how can this be happened? As a (seemingly) elegant office lady, I suppose to spend my sunday morning having a cup of latte in the national library, indulging myself with the fabulous collection of books ranging from arts to psychology, finance to literature. But, i mean, this is so surreal. I need to find out who is that other half of me who is menacing enough to destroy my image!

My other doppelganger -behold, they want to burn all the 'sins' in the world!!

Another thing is, other couple of friends mentioned that they saw my other doppelganger dressed up like a frustrated phony preacher who intends to spread the virtues by destroying all the sins and evil in the world -FPI, to make it short. Again, I was wondering that something is really wrong. Do i actually have the evil twin who wants to destroy my Lucy in the sky with diamond-world (who wants to ruin it by the way? It doesnt worth it xD). This is a super big mystery, even bigger than riddles of The Man in the Iron Mask or the Loch Ness mystery.

For the sake of myself, my dignity and my reputation, i'll find out who those counterfeits actually are! (~kupertaruhkan nama baik kakekku xD)

3 comments:

ryy_ said...

Whoa, evil twin alibi. See if Holmes can solve this one ;p

Just pray she doesn't keep sharks with lasers as pets.

Fanny said...

Hm? Kembar lain bapak lain ibu? xD

Ra! said...

dudutz!!! hampirrrrr aja gw percaya, hwahahahaha..