Monday, November 10, 2008

I Spent Money therefore I Live (???)

These past 3 days I’ve been spending a lot. It is still 2 more weeks to the paycheck, but I think I have spent my monthly allowance on the first 2 weeks. I need to punish myself by not taking bus to work (but going by feet instead xD), fasting twice a week and restraining myself from culinary errands –though I wonder whether it works xD.

*major LOL*

I went to a crazy karaoke session on Friday; in purpose to do ‘check-sound’ and familiarize myself with the choice of local songs. We’ll be having a so-called ‘big’ event at the end of November and some "irresponsible" parties have delegated the noble duty onto my shoulders xD. To be really honest, I had so much fun preparing the event, and I hope everybody will feel the same way too ;).

Quantum of Solace : Wild Bond strikes back -_-

Gastronomic tour ^o^

Next day I saw Quantum of Solace with a couple of friends. This is the first Bond movie that I saw in the cinema –I watched the rest of the films on local television. As I don’t have certain expectation towards the movie, I can’t say much. But I think I have developed certain impressions of the preceding Bonds when I saw the classic Bond movies. Bond is supposedly elegant during the firearm combat and supremely classy when he handles commotion; and on the top of that, he becomes so witty when exterminating his foes. Unfortunately I didn’t see those aforementioned traits in this recent Bond movie. I think killing the enemies by doing a relentless (and careless) chasing here and there and causing major destruction to the vicinity is just uncanny and totally uncool. That won’t make a big difference with any run-of-the-mill action movie such as the Bourne trilogy (though I have yet to see those –just my personal opinion). However, this opinion is rather biased because I am not a devoted adherent of Hollywood movies xD.

Today I had a fantastic chore collecting some stuffs for my cosplay costume. The finished and ready to wear costumes really cost me a bomb, so I had no choice but to sew and design that myself. Wish me luck xD.

No comments: