Sunday, June 29, 2008

Singapore Toy and Comic Convention : Suntec City, 27-29 June 2008

I managed to catch this event! Even though I didn’t have much time to look around, I have fulfilled my primary purpose : to pose with some cosplayers and take pictures.

Gintama?

SD Gundam Force!

Haruhi Suzumiya! Kawaiiiiiiiii!!!

Kaoru/Hikaru Hitachiin? Kakkoiiiii!

Metal Gear Solid?

this is gosh-darn cute!

these androginy dolls cost a bomb T_T

It was unfortunate that I am in rush, otherwise I can spend couple of hours fooling around in the convention! I really want to browse around some cool booths of local artists as they are really inspiring :)

6 comments:

catatan salwangga said...

wah, seru kali kayaknya. dalam acara apaan tuch photo-photo.

Reza de Bhro said...

Inget umur udah 22 :P

Bhrosodaro,
Masi 20 taun

ryy_ said...

I got to fool around longer and ended up buying myself a 1:144 model of Gundam Dynames at this con :D

Lockon lives on in our hearts.

Anonymous said...

"Metal Gear Solid?"

...isn't it Counter-Strike?

~one line comment xD

A.H. said...

Haruhi GET!!!

Apret said...

@ palungsalwangga :

pesta kostum mas. sayang ga ada barongsainya XD

@ reza de bhro :

eits sori yah, gini2 sering disangka anak SMA XD XD

@ ryy_ :

DO YOU KNOW THAT LOCKON IS ALIVE IN SEASON 2???? AAAA LOCKOOONNNN.. persetan dg plot holes, wakakak

@ yud1 :

sama aja lah item2 juga. drpd gw bilang maling ayam XD

@ bang asui :

syuh syuh moe fanboy pergi jauh2 sana XD