Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Typical So Boring…

This post is dedicated to my sister who has secured a place in UGM – Accountancy.

Congratulation, Sis – even though I know that you won’t be reading this. Perhaps you don’t realize that I have been so envious of you! You possessed something that I am lacking of, which is perseverance and brain, and ability to conform. Unlike the moron yet adventurous me with tendency to jump prematurely into doing weird things, you can cope really well with your things and finish it smoothly. (inner self : Damn you lucky brainiac! Nerd! Geek! WTF with scoring almost 9 in all subject of the Final Exam and averaging almost 8.5 in the report card? You make me look even dumber! I always took remedial tests for lethal science subjects, and it occurred EVERY bloody semester! Do you think it’s fair? Hah? Haaaahh???)


The Moron and The Nerd

People said, like father like son, like mother like daughter (I made the latest one, whatever). All of my family members have destined to lead the path of an Accountant except for Yours Truly T_T. This family issue has been so typical and so boring for me. With Father being a Public Accountant, Mother has been a Corporate Accountant, Sister being an Undergraduate in Accountancy (and me being a fail business graduate). I think I am the only one going astray. In fact I got admitted into Business faculty by lucky coincidence. Initially I planned to enroll to Art Faculty in Bandung *grin*.

I think life will be merrier if the family composition satisfies the following :
- Father : Bio-molecular scientist experimenting on Frankenstein-look-alike
- Mother : Policewomen in seemingly 'The X-Files'-case department
- Me : Secret Agent cum Gundam Pilot cum Rock Singer (greedy? I am!)
- Sister : Nerd (that suits you, it wont change :p)

-_-“

Okay, sorry, I will wake up.

But seriously yes, instead of doing the same thing everyday, that will only profit gigantic firms and certain conglomerates; I think it’s the time to move on, to give back to the society and the countrymen. Yet, to where shall I jump will be a big question mark. I must get out from this comfort zone as soon as possible. And I am currently trying….

7 comments:

A.H. said...

pasti kamu diem2 juga pengen punya twin older brothers sama satu ototo juga... muahahaha

Apret said...

hohohoho

ototo : rollo, 'orewagandamu'-kun, ritsuka
older brother 1 : itachi
older brother 2 : lockon
older brother 3 : lulu

duh sapa lagi ya koq ga kepikiran :S

catatan salwangga said...

wah, alergi gue baca bahasa bule. gak ngerti. no comment dech.

Reza de Bhro said...

Gimana kalo younger brother 1 adalah seorang preman? Cocok ga komposisinya?

Apret said...

@ palungsalwangga :

ga usah dibaca kalo gt mas XD

@ reza de bhro :

boleh bhro. pengen cobain, hehe

Ra! said...

u always mention the term 'lucky coincidence'

come on, pratz... kapan siy lo bisa menerima kalo itu memang dah jalan hidup lo? ;)

~peace

Apret said...

eh eh lucky coincidence juga jalan hidup loh :D :D

sampe skrg gw masih ga percaya soalnya ;)

peace juga.terimakasih :D