Sunday, December 03, 2006


I’m not supposed to read Shoujo manga *sigh* (since all I need to do is reading Shounen-ai manga, hihi^^), but this time NANA suits my taste very well. Ai Yazawa, the creator, is really best known in transforming fantasy into real! The story uniquely flows from one person’s perspective into another, without leaving us tangling in confusion. And gosh, the clothes in the manga are super cool! Most of the characters have ultra adorable fashion sense!

NANA has been made into movie with Mika Nakashima and Aoi Miyazaki as the leading roles. By the way, one of my biggest yet impossible dream is to be the vocalist of a punk or gothic-rock band (er, I can see you laughing until mad, really!) and perhaps that is the most valid reason why I’m really into NANA -since Nana in the story also share the same dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ultra adorable fashion sense??

Dunno u,, but I guess most manga's wardobes are too strange to be worn in real world:P

Wanna imagine u wearing those clothes???

Hehehehehhehehehhehhh

Guess it will be Harajuku the only place u can visit then^^---Otonx---

Anonymous said...

Ultra adorable fashion sense??

Dunno u,, but I guess most manga's wardobes are too strange to be worn in real world:P

Wanna imagine u wearing those clothes???

Hehehehehhehehehhehhh

Guess it will be Harajuku the only place u can visit then^^---Otonx---

Apret said...

When i said "it's cool", i really meant my words that it is super adorable.

Have u ever heard about "Vivienne Westwood", the REAL fashion designer label from England well known for its modern punk clothings? Some of the main characters in both movie and manga wears the same clothings and accessories!!

I wanna wear those kind of! No matter what! But being the punk fashionista sucks ur money, since most of the clothes is damn-expensive X(.