Sunday, December 03, 2006


Even though you are lost, the door is open.
Aren't you satisfied with the world of just two of us?

Because I give you wings, please believe me and you will be okay to fly.

Kiss me good-bye, love is memory
Even though I lose you

(Kiss Me Good-bye ~Angela Aki, Final Fantasy XII theme song)

Yay, Exam is finally over though I still smell no freedom!

Just now listening to 'Kiss Me Good-Bye', a touching sad love song that put me into half-weeping. Argh, I want to go home right now, and play Final Fantasy XII -one RPG that i yearn the second after Suikoden series =P-. I've been waiting for the English version in almost 2 years! Now that it's successfully released, I still have no time to play it (I'm no longer a loyal fan of RPG, shame myself *sobbing*).

I am brutally in fever of sending resumes along with cover letters, but have never been able to state there that my hobbies (actually) are watching illegal anime, downloading licensed comics and playing pirated games. It is not a normal hobby for people applying a permanent job as management trainee or investment banking position. Despite my severe unwillingness, I put some boring hobbies such as 'reading books of my field of interests' and so on and so forth (how boring T_T).

Oh, an out of mind interview session has just come out in my mind :
Interviewer : So what's your hobby, young lady?
Me : My hobby is playing Playstation 2 and I always thought that playing PS2 in PC using emulator is kinda interesting.
Interviewer : Yes, interesting. So what game do you play?
Me : Well, RPGs are definetely my favourite.
Interviewer : True! I like RPG too. What series did u manage to finish?
Me : Final Fantasies, Suikodens, and some old series like Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, etc.
Interviewer : Awesome! Let's play together in lunch time. Anyway, when can you start working?
Me : =)

..................... (corny)

Such a stupid brainless -_-". Anyway, I'm dying to play Final Fantasy XII (the pirated version, of course^^)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mungkin juga kok kayak gitu wawancaranya, kalo masuk Ubisoft atau Square Enix :D. Semangat! :)

Anonymous said...

I Love Your Interviev.... :-)

Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Chrono Cross, Xenogear ? oh my goodnes, selera game-mu benar-benar hebat...!!! Kenapa hebat ? karena sama denganku.... :-)

FF dari FF VI sampai FF XI, Suikoden I-IV, dst, dst...

tambah satu lagi : Legend of Legaia

Hidup GAME RPG....!!! :-)

lee2 said...

well, pret .. at least you manage to finish a lot of RPG series ...

gue cuman pernah namatin Suikoden I masih pas zaman PS 1, en itu pun dgn bantuan guide hahaha ...

Tapi suikoden emang the best !!!

mau dunks FFXII nya kalo ada haha, gue kan sem dpn IA :p

Anyway, good luck buat usaha nyari kerja en Kopenhagennya !! ^o^

Apret said...

@Adilla : AMIEN AMIEN AMIEN. That is my one and only goal!!!!!!!!!! SEMANGAT!! Thanks Dil^^

@Fertob : Waks abang gamer veteran juga yah? Haha. Itu masa2 SMP sahaya, since masa2 SMA tersiksa lahir batin dunia akherat karna ga bisa maen game. AAAAARRGGGHHHHH. Legaia belon maen sie. Legend of Dragoon juga Ok tu. Pokoqnya kbanyakan game2 yg dibikin Dewa RPG Squaresoft dulu Ok Ok buanget ^^. HIDUP GAME RPG!!!!!

@Lee2 : Hihi gw Suikoden 1 ampe tamat 4 kali lebih, Suikoden 2 tamat 8 kali hohoho.Ngumpulin karakter ampe kaga pake liat guide saking apalnye. THE BEST BANGET DE SUIKODEN ^^. Mao lo FFXII? entar gw beliin bajakannye di Indo. Hehe.
Btw Le, VISA gw kaga kluar2. Hiksu hiksu jadi cemas.

A.H. said...

Hua... saya baru mulai main FF X. Senangnya bisa main game itu juga akhirnya, padahal udah ngidam2 dari jaman SMA dan kuliah (jaman SMA ga punya PS2, jaman kuliah ga punya waktu >_<). Habis FFX, FF XII here I come!

I played FF 8,9, and Chrono Cross too!