Sunday, May 28, 2006


Recent Wishlist

With this fresh paycheck in my dirty hand, I'm fantasizing my recent wishlists to be grabbed as soon as possible XD *evil grin*.

1) Suikoden Figurines
My Goodness, I'm currently suffering Suikoaddicted, and drooling over the seven impressive figurines from that memorable series. Those are definitely must have, since I am re-playing the first series of the game during weekend.

2) Suikoden V, Final Fantasy VII : Dirge of Cerberus, Suikoden Tactics and Kingdom Hearts II DVD playstation2 games
I’m not saying that I will buy those original DVDs, simply because they’re awfully expensive! However, in some reputable online stores, the DVD games are bundled with art-book, music CDs and guide book for each game (which is pretty darn tempting!). Well I should strive rigidly to restrain myself from such redundant wishes.

3) Canon Digital Camera
Trust me; do not simply spread over exaggerating promises when you are so passionate about something. In my case, I asked my sister to cross her finger on me for the sake of my Professional Attachment result. While I was coincidentally getting the placement, she asked for her so-called compensation, which was Canon Digital Camera that she dreamt for such a long time *sigh*. Well, a promise is a promise. In the end she’s succeed to tear apart my nearly empty pocket *sobbing*.

4) Learn Piano for Beginners CD-ROM
I will kill you if you laugh without valid reason! Honestly speaking, being a Pianist has become one of my childhood dreams. The fact that my parents were not so interested in letting their lovely daughter learns music makes me somewhat miserable, though finally they allowed me to enroll the classical guitar course during my junior high school era. This inner obsession makes me often touch about music in some of my so-called writings.

Did my lists seem odd? Not really if I am a fatty Couch Potato who always facing computer screen in 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Perhaps the facts that I was in my beginning 20, an appealing business-marketing sophomore XD and currently undergoing attachment potentially create a strange consciousness.

But who cares anyway =P?

No comments: