Monday, December 05, 2005


Secrecy in the Silent Night

I saw your face beneath the pale of the moonlight
Your warmest smile was not there anymore

I noticed your tears under the silence of the night
Those crystallize tears quietly began to flow

Wishing to wipe away your tears
With all my sincerest gentleness and tenderness

Yearning to embrace your fears
Extending both of these hands towards yourself and your heart

Can I erase your pain? Please give me a chance!

But then again I was afraid of seeing you
Just for talking with you, I had no courage
Just to gaze at you, I remained in cowardice

Even if my love had reached the ends of time
It will never and never certainly reach you

Along with all my painful unspoken true feelings
Altogether through my deepest melancholy and treachery inside
All that left behind was just the frozen me…

..and my frozen heart

Note :
Give me a 'woo'. This must be the lamest english lyrics you've ever seen T_T

No comments: