Thursday, December 08, 2005


Lunasea brings Lunacy!

You know, it's said that in reality
No one is able to love
When I met that frightened you
I finally understood that meaning

OMG, Lunasea is deliciously poisoning my current thought! Like any other j-rock songs, it unconsciously blows up my mind and brings away my soul into the mystifying feelings of Ryuichi's vocal. I am referring to its song titled 'I For You', the closing song of very popular J-Dorama.

If I was born
Only to meet you
I wonder if I could change
I want to tell you, from my heart

I just love the lyrics. When it comes to j-rock, every single words in certain songs become very very fabulously meaningful for me. And this time it shows it. Even though this song is so so mellow-ish, it doesn't bother to its loveliness at all ^_^.

Sadly, Lunasea is disband already. My deepest condolescenes for all their beautiful works in the future. Nevertheless, still their gorgeous melodies and harmonious rhytems stay everlastingly in my memories ^_^.

You've been hurt too much,
but we'll still make it in time
I love you from my heart
I want to wipe away the pain that falls on you
Everything is I for you

(* in red taken from 'I For You' by Lunasea)

NB.
Why it was really a struggle to find Lunasea's pics -_-'

No comments: