Wednesday, December 07, 2005


Impulsive Buyer goes to Johor Baru

Even though I am already sophomore in NTU, I never visit Johor Baru for sure. Not to mention that I am so ashamed, finally after so many detriments wait ahead I go there along with Karina, Wewoen, Adilla and Fika. Yatta!

Somewhat I feel that JB is a reminiscence of Jakarta, or particularly, terminal blok-M. The smells, situational areas and the people (off course) are more likely stimulated us to instantly think that we are here in Jakarta.

But what I am trying to say here is, I find so many stuffs I’ve been hunting for such a long time there. After so desperately leeching in mIRC, and crazily pursuing ‘it’ in so many anime stores, i coincidentally discover ‘it’ in JB. ‘It’ is referring to completed anime series namely Yami no Matsuei ^_^. With cost only 15RM worth for a beautiful anime series and style, feels like I have found a precious treasure.

Moreover, I luckily notice so many cute novels in such a bargaining price. Every single novel costs 5RM only! Yay, my shopacholic instinct naturally leads me to buy 3 novels once in a time. Finally I can buy novel after timeless waiting in uncertainty ^o^.

Those reckless and impulsive acts are really my fatal mistakes! I bring $10 only, which means I should borrow more money to cover up my leaky budget.

P.S.
For Karin,Wewoen, Adilla, I am so sorry for hastily being your thoughtless leecher. Next time I will come with any back up plan for such condition!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ciee.. yg habis dari JB

mana ni oleh2nya..

eh, itu novel/komiknya bahasa indo ato inggris??

Apret said...

Wah Tegar ga bilang2 kalo mao oleh2. Hehe. Entar aja yah oleh2 dr Indo aje. Cieee yg Eureka *suit suit ^o^

Novelnya bahasa inggris. Kamu mau pinjem? bole kok drpd belajar melulu, entar pinter loh. Huhu *sirik mode XD*