Monday, April 21, 2008

This Post is Super Trivial! I Warned You!

Latest update...

Apratz is easily contented even though her mood often swings like emotional rollercoaster. Right after reading her collections of 'forbidden sweet manuscripts', she felt energetic already, charged her emotional powerhouse to the fullest *yeah!*, and started fantasizing and capturing those 'alluring and gorgeous scenes' in mind. Unfortunately she's still pretty much innocent, so she wasn't able to depict her craziest imagination into aesthetic work. She can only manage to finish this art just now.

My Boss will shout if she found out I am drawing this during working hours XD

Anyway, this moe-fanboy said that I am pretty much influenced by Clamp in terms of drawing style. In fact, NO! I am easily influenced by things that I am currently fond of. At one time, I was really into Kaori Yuki, and suddenly found my works resembling her gothic style. Another time, I was addicted to Yun Kouga's simplistic style, and ended up following her style unconsciously. Now I wonder, who is the manga artist that i am currently copying *grin*.

~ I guess my style right now is heavily influenced by things I am reading. Yes, it is Yaoi manga, not sure where exactly got this style though XD
~~I think being a yaoi mangaka is quite interesting XD *ran apratz, ran!*

No comments: