Monday, January 21, 2008

I was a CLAMP-geek and have been drooling over at least one of CLAMP's Artbook since I knew CLAMP in Secondary School. I always went to Kinokuniya Jakarta every Sunday just to salivate over them (admire them, dreaming of them), and promised myself if and only if i became quite financially independent, i will sacrifice my first salary to buy one of them. Now that I became a poor salarygirl (I am still 21, thus being considered as a girl), I turned out to be a super cheapskate individual. I realized that money doesn't come easily. It comes with your sweat and blood as a tradeoff (nay, i am a Drama Queen). Especially when Reporting period is coming over like the past 2 weeks, I was so miserably suffered (working more than 12 hours a day is not safe for both your body and mind, trust me!). Well that explains why i seldomly blog. It requires huge opportunity cost at that time. Hence, I was reluctant to spend money just to buy artbooks that can be easily downloaded somewhere on the net.

MAIS, DEMO, ABER, (but)

This ultimate-benevolent guy bought me an RG Veda Artbook with case (featuring Ashura and Yasha as the front cover). He was in Japan right now (and after hearing much of his story, i decided that Japan is my top list destination for my postgraduate study in 2009 ^o^). Finally I owned one of CLAMP's divine Artbook! Argh I must be one of the most fortunate person in the world *sobbing*.

Front-Ashura

Back-Yasha
To Bro Ndityo :

Thank you very much. Obrigado. Xie-xie. Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu. Tak skal du have. Merci Beaucoup. Shukran. Gracias. Grazie. Danke Schon. Terima kasih. Dank u wel. Efharisto. Děkuji. (that's all phrases I know XD, all thanks to my Eurotrip).

No comments: