Thursday, June 29, 2006

Shopping is (definetely) a Sin!

Gaah, ever since I suffered helpless addiction to Ouran High Host Club series and Suikoden Series, I couldn't restrain myself to buy those (comic) books. The worst thing was i already bought more than 7 books this month. Moreover, too much (shopping) temptation will still await me for sure in this final week of PA. In a sudden, i will become the citizen of povertyland *sob sob*.

Singapore Great Sale is in until the end of July, means the frightening temptation is still here. Perhaps I should place some photos of Tsunami disaster in every place I stepped, just to remind myself to have more sense of crisis during this hardships...

If shopping is a sin, may God bestows His Atonement... XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huaaaa
aprett pinjem komik Ourannyaa,,,,

-putu

Ra! said...

sarap bener dah...

Ra! said...

sarap bener dah...

Anonymous said...

eh..nanya deh kak..sorry nih ketinggalan jaman..itu suiko beneran ada komiknya..??? wuaaaaaaaa mauuuuuuuuuu