Friday, June 02, 2006

Dream Job

Despite my Business major which specializing in Marketing, I personally hate to step on a career in Business world. The fact that business-like people should be able to show their poker face in front of their clients, subordinates as well as supervisors was really sickening for me! It is obnoxious to behave in different ways to face different people, and to hide on our true self.

On that ground, I attempt to hinder that business minded fulfilling my precious brain cells. Life is not all about making money. That is why I shamelessly insist to take minor in English Literature, regardless of my super duper poor English T_T. If I am to graduate, I will choose another career path away from Business world.

I think people will laugh heavily and look down of me if I start talking about my dream job (It often happens!). My soon-to-be-realized-but-don’t-know-when career path is to be a manga artist or a character designer for both computer graphics and animation movies. Otherwise, being a fiction writer is another good choice for me. Sometimes reality does hurt, especially when majority labels about the importance of choosing conventional career types, such as engineers or accountants. But in this case I don’t care!

Even though I am senseless in art, I tell Thou that I am not good at giving up. Laugh as long as you can, because someday I will prove that being a fiction writer or a manga artist is much more interesting and lucrative than just counting, forecasting and managing others’ wealth behind the table =).

1 comment:

Dewo The Firewalker said...

Learn to do... learn to change...
Do what you want to do...
Change if you have to...

Don't give up...
Need an advice?
You can always count on us...

Feel free to browse the community:
tn12@yahoogroups.com
ikastara.org
xii-superbatch.com

Need new wallpaper?
Animepaper.net (update every hours!)