Tuesday, January 03, 2006


I am Awaken in The New World…

These feelings of impatience, I cannot tolerate it any longer. The strange disorder between anxieties against nervousness keeps breaking my sanity. As the secret currents of the river of time passes by, it goes the same way in my path of life which still stunning in mysterious secrecy. Will I be able to face the whole blissful or solitude life on the upcoming year?

‘If only I could get just one more chance’

I want to cry and cry on, trembling in teary eyes, unable to gaze at the unforeseen future. Even though those chaotic regrets are still pushing me to stop, it seems to be the hardest way to do. In the midst of it all, I am just a girl, speechless and shivering, hoping a better year will draw closer. Will I have the future? Or will the future have me?

‘Should I surrender in this endless emptiness?’

But I cannot turn back. Yet I am powerless and defenseless against those cruelties of fate, I should keep standing and begin to walk, once again. I have nothing, except my stubbornness. Withstanding the hectic currents, I extend both of my hand towards the cerulean blue sky. I am aiming for strength, I want to become stronger. Will I reach that cape of happiness?

‘I will start walking again this time, and I won’t give up!’

Maybe I don’t wholefully believe in love. But this time, I know nothing except the fountains of love that I was born in. In this uncertain New Year, I am aroused with no more hesitation. Those straightforward smiles from those people I love, leads my steps to a better lovely life. Dawn is breaking, and I finally found that hidden strength. My sincerest gratitude for Him, and secondly, for thou who intentionally (or unintentionally) cross your path along with me. I'll believe in the love that's in my heart forever, and ever. Until my dreams come true.

'I will do what I want to do; it’s okay with the world.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=). You have your family and friends who will always be around to support you time to time, even at the time you are not be able to see them physically. There will be a hand for you when you fall. Ignite the fire in you, to keep moving on what you believe. Do whatever you want to do. Try to reach your dream. It will not be a dream anymore when you try to reach it, since at least you've tried your best. The rest, tawakal to Allah S.W.T, and pray that for whatever you've done, it will give benefit not only for you, but also for those people you love who will always be around you.