Friday, October 10, 2008

Demoralised to the Extreme

I just BOMBED my last test, was lethally INJURED, almost SOLD to the black market and being DEVOURED with no traces.

Perhaps the result was not that bad, but I am dissapointed with myself. I took the wrong path with less cautious strategy. I loathe to think that people do have limitation -HELL NO! People are extravagant, complicated creature created by God; with all the perfection and subtlety. Hence, I refuse to believe about the constraint of human being's ability. We can achieve what we really want, and that will depend on the sacrifices that we are willing to make!

~I continue to fight!~

One of the people that I respect the most told me this :

I mean, you can be a super duper dumbass, but you're cool with it. Karena orang2 seperti ini extra-ordinary. Yang ordinary adalah orang yang berusaha terlihat seperti orang pintar =p

Affirmative. I am perhaps an extreme airhead, but at least I am cool. I don't try to be artificial; I am just trying to chill and enjoy everything. I am no genius and never intend to impersonate one; hence I am cool because I am contented with what I am =p.

~Everything is bright...~

Then she ended her speech with this :

Dearest sister. Orang orang seperti kita ini adalah ignorant dreamer. After all apa yang kk bilang bla bla diatas may sound like an excuse. So ignorant about kenyataan sebenarnya. But who cares ? this is our life. We dream. We happily chase it at any cost. We defy all the common sense that getting in its way. We fall 7 x times but get up 8 x times. We live our life to the fullest and dont leave any single regret behind. We are ever-lasting dreamer after all!

That's equally as epic as Oprah Winfrey's speech in Stanford Convocation *grin*. I almost forgot that I am not good at giving up. I have faced aplenty of adverse situations which are worse than this, and still survived. This.is.nothing. This is neither life-threatening nor dead or alive situation. I won't die because of this alone -exception if God has other plan =p. I won't give up! I am now an ignorant dreamer who will eventually upgrade to everlasting dreamer! But I will continuously challenge myself to be not only a dreamer but also an achiever! God is in His heaven; I am consistently pursuing my dream; all is right with the world.

I have dreams and I don't care about the world.

Having said that, I will again DESCEND to the earth to settle my VENDETTA! I'll go and CONQUER that again next December. Behold, the immense power of an avenger! *sounds of thunderbolt* Revenge is a dish best served cold!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Having said that, I will again DESCEND to the earth to settle my VENDETTA! I'll go and CONQUER that again next December. Behold, the immense power of an avenger! *sounds of thunderbolt* Revenge is a dish best served cold!"

as long as you don't die in the process though. =3

*dibakar* *dimutilasi* *disate* xP

j/k. don't take me (too) seriously... but anyway.

"I mean, you can be a super duper dumbass, but you're cool with it. Karena orang2 seperti ini extra-ordinary. [...] But who cares ? this is our life. We dream. We happily chase it at any cost. We defy all the common sense that getting in its way."

...well. I think I would be able to get along with this person. =)


~I'd rather have the 'dream' part with 'ideals' though

ryy_ said...

There must not be a limit to how FABULOUS people can be.

Also, before getting your revenge, get a top hat, a cloak, and a cane. Then call yourself Count(ess) of Monte Cristo. Your victim would practically beg you to take revenge on them out of the fabulous aura a count of monte cristo emit.

Fanny said...

Sepertinya tahu orangnya, hehe.

Anyway, Yu. Salut for being a dreamer :).

Apret said...

@ yud1 :

as long as you don't die in the process though. =3

no, i wont! otherwise my ghost will be wondering around to -again- settle my vendetta! heh heh heh


~I'd rather have the 'dream' part with 'ideals' though

yes. dream with ideals. ideals = chase it no matter what. wah jadi susah dimengerti =p, yasudah deh.

@ ryy_ :

YUP! WE.ARE.FABULOUS!

Also, before getting your revenge, get a top hat, a cloak, and a cane. Then call yourself Count(ess) of Monte Cristo.

i'd better be a female version of Lelouch vi Britannia *lol*. Luluko? XD XD

@ fanny :

Yup, as expected from my beloved onee-sama ^o^

ya mari kita menjadi persistent dreamer^^

dina said...

*melirik*

*mengerti*

*manggut-manggut*