Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Never-ending Desperado Chronicles

Yesterday I've made a mistake at work. A very stupid mistake. A mistake that even an idiot perhaps won't do. And today, I was forced to go back to office to revise that stupid thing. Now i wonder where my brain is actually located, maybe it is there... (yes, there, nothing wrong with the location, just that the actual brain volume might be looked weird, whatever!)

Or perhaps the brain actually lies on the butt? I don't know *crying at the corner*

Anyway, i do really want to follow Homer's advice below. I think it is totally awesome, and even more critical, sinister, realistic (and not to mention much more brilliant) than Keynes/Nash/Smith theories ever...

1 comment:

Fanny said...

aaaahhh.

Ayu, kapanpun mau ngomong, aku setia menunggumu di msn. hihi.

semangat, nona cantik :)