Monday, September 03, 2007

I was drawn to take this test upon finding it in Bro Fertob's. It was a bit exaggerating -i guess. Nevertheless it boosts my willpower and passion to face the future in bravery! Frankly speaking, I once vowed to master Tarot Card before I graduate, but that's just a pain in the ass kind of wish *giggles*.

You are The Star

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised

The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


***

Anyway, my sincerest apology for no longer being actively involved in blogging activities (and not regularly visiting blogs in my friendlist. The truth is, I really want to keep myself abreast of all your journal and writings. Some friends even have deleted mine from their friendlist, due to only few clicks I made to visit them. I am dead-busy, I hope that I have 48 hours in a day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They might say you are a dreamer.....

hahahahah :D

Didik Wicaksono said...

48 jam sehari? Kalo gw berharap tubuh ini tidak perlu tidur.

Apret said...

@Hamid

Well, I am a dreamer indeed, but unlike dreamers in common, I do struggle to accomplish my dream. That's what distincts me from the rest ;)

@didik wicaksono

Hah gak salah lo? tidur kan kenikmatan hidup kedua (setelah makan tentunya :P), tidak tidur berarti tidak hidup XD

ryy_ said...

rabid radiating imaginator, beware of radiation.

gw cobain testnya dapet The Sun, jadi mister sunshine deh :p

Anonymous said...

Loe bisa ngelamar Ayu? Ramalin gw dong hehehe

A.H. said...

aku juga ikut2an nihhh >_<

etja said...

sy dapetnya the magician kak :)

Apret said...

@Ryy_ :

Haha, Good day Sunshine ;D

@the writer :

Ntar aku kasi link nya de va ;)

@aussie haryono :

Kerjaannya ikut2an mulu, jadi first mover dunkz, gimana bangsa ini mau majuu?

*kaboor*

@etja :

Wahai bishie sejati, taukah kamu kalo di X 1999, posisi magician itu si Kamui? Uhukz, betapa inginnya saya mendapat hasil 'the hanged man' (Subaru Sumeragi)

XD XD

Anonymous said...

aku dapet nya High Priestess...

wakakakakakakakak...nguacooooo!!!! :D

Apret said...

wah kereen

High Priestess khan ngga jutek fan? XD

*kabur lagiiii*

Fanny said...

*jitak Ayu* :p

eh emangnya gitu yah? gpp deh. nanti saya jadi High Priestess yang baru :p