Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Gundam 00, L'Arc-en-Ciel and Loveless...

I am currently head over heels over DAYBREAK’s BELL, L’Arc-en-Ciel’s newest singles that’s being used as an Opening Song of Gundam 00. It sounds merely like Larc in the old days, but Hyde’s vocal becomes better for certain. And, did I mention the lyrics? It was so painful, miserable, and morbid (and thanks to Otaku sama for the translation). The PV is super cool as well, how come Hyde still looks that hot in his 38 O_o ?

I think Gundam 00 resembles Loveless a lot (lookie, Setsuna is definitely Ritsuka without cat’s ears *lol*). Still the storyline will create much controversy as Gundam 00 brought over issue of ‘war of God’ and ‘war to stop war’ after Gundam SeeD erects issue about racism as portrayed in the conflicts between Natural and Coordinator (Am I right to put them into this?).

Nevertheless, my impression toward the first episode of Gundam 00 isn’t as moved as when I was first time seeing Gundam SeeD 1st episode, when Kira met Athrun in a very heartbreaking way. According to Mr Kiasu’s prediction, ‘Celestial Being’ will suffer conflict of interest from inside, when some youths insist to stop the war and join the bigger entity, while the others decide to go ahead with the status quo. In the end they will kill each other for sure to defend their idealistic views *laugh frantically*. Oh, how I love bishounen in despair! Though to be honest, I hate to wait for 50 episodes to complete T_T.

DAYBREAK'S BELL

hey, is this the only way we can meet? isn't it sad
even at my death, I'd never even wish to end your life ...please

even fate is engulfed into the sunken ocean

wishes, ride on the wind and sound the daybreak's bell!
like a bird, my wishes over their airspace
may they protect you, you who cross beyond the endless wave to face tomorrow
My life I trade in for your pain
O Conflict, cease!

hey, why do people repeat and pile their mistakes?
they don't progress and anyone can spill blood, it's spiteful

with flames they punish each other, on earth that belongs to none

Should a crystal clear future come, even weapons would be adorned with flowers
My wishes over their airspace
someone shake me awake from a nightmare
if only it would come true My life I trade in for your pain
how much must I pray to reach the heaven?

now, morning glow reflects me and the ocean

don't look back, take flight! carry this thought, soar in that sky
no one can shoot down wishes

*

Everyday I listened to this song in the office. Now feels like vomitting to listen to it again *bleh* >.<

2 comments:

A.H. said...

kurang kiasu postnya: pasang mp3nya dong sekalian... hahaha... aku dah pasang, nyomot dari imeem.

~ mr kiasu

Apret said...

Huu sy kan ngga kiasu kyk anda, wakaka

aniwae, selamat ulang taon buat Mr Kiasu, semoga makin kiasu :p