Friday, December 09, 2005


Lamest Day, Pitiable Day

Why I always carry out unnecessary mistakes and unworthy flaws? As for today, I did it again! I made so many things go unwell. Okay, let’s see how awful they are:

1)
L’Oreal E-Strat Challenge

Dearest my beloved honorable partners, I am so sorry for making you nuisance at all times. I was collapsed at our working time, thus really cannot overcome the case (which we should do collectively). Things are going worst when I have other crucial things to do. Again, my sincerest apologize will go to both of youT_T.

2) AIESEC NLDS

Again I feel very guilty for this commitment. Afterwards I irresponsibly breached it. Having told so many people that I would join these seminar series, in fact I didn’t attend them. Speechless all the times aren’t really worth, but I am really sorry for such inconsistency. I was trying hard to finish any other deadline in the last minute, but it really didn’t much work. Even I myself cannot manage my schedule properly. For the second time, I am very regretful for not joining this eventT_T.

3)
Solar Innovation 2006~Publication

Lamest design at all times! I hate myself for this excessive confident. I must know before that I am just a photoshop beginner; therefore I should realize that it will not helpful enough to handle all tasks of publicity section. In result, I just can manage to create failure works all over again T_T.

4) Student Assistant (Interviewer)

I keep violate the deadline given. But fortunately, this employment is finished already. Not to mention that I am so relieved, still I do some unnecessary mistakes for this essential job. Why I keep doing mistakes, is there something I am able to do without any flaws? AnythingT_T?

5)
Ikastara Job

It is all about constructing the research design. Finished 75% already; however I still have no time to complete it perfectly. Argh, I am yearning of holiday!T_T

~Still pondering, what was the start of all these? Perhaps it is impossible to seize the answer now, from deep within the bottomless river of time~

No comments: